Wilcox Communities is seeking a qualified candidate that is interested in joining our Property Management team as a Quality Assurance Inspector. The Quality Assurance Inspector will be accountable managing inspections and the turnover process of apartment homes, clubhouses, and other Community buildings. The role reviews residential, multi-family buildings and structures to ensure conformance to building specifications and Wilcox Communities quality standards.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the inspection and turnover process to release new construction apartment homes for move-in.
- Manages the inspection and turnover process for exterior grounds and landscaping on new developments.
- Manages the inspection and turnover process for Community buildings, amenities, and interior and exterior common areas.
- Assists with the stabilized unit turnover quality inspection process.
- Inspects residential, multi-family structures and other buildings during and after construction to ensure that components such as building finishes and company quality standards are met.
- Conducts periodic quality inspections on new and existing assets and assists with correcting quality issues identified during a warranty period or for capital improvement purposes.
- Completes quality assessment reports outlining quality standard violations which need corrected.
- Assists with coordinating warranty service work, as needed.
- Manages and retains inspection records and prepares reports, as needed.
- Assists with creating capital maintenance plans for all assets.
- Completes other projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrate ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and initiate appropriate course of action.
- General Maintenance and Building knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Effectively convey ideas.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Fair Housing laws.
- Competence in personal computer skills a must; and Entrata software preferred, but not required.
- Ability to participate in emergency maintenance on-call rotation, as needed.
- Present self in a neat, clean, and professional manner at all times throughout the workday and whenever present at communities.
Wilcox Communities is a family-owned, award-winning company. Wilcox Communities is a premier builder and developer of for-purchase and for-rent maintenance-free communities. Our communities offer an easier lifestyle without the hassle of exterior maintenance, and many luxurious amenities such as clubhouses, heated pools, walking trails, and more.
Although the company has grown tremendously over the years, Wilcox Communities still prides itself on keeping its original focus of developing quality neighborhoods with a unique focus on customer service, all while maintaining a family-owned team atmosphere.
Wilcox Communities value diversity and are committed to Equal Opportunity in Employment and compliance with Fair Housing laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year